New laptop!

Last month I bought a new laptop. I use it every day for my schoolwork and accessing social media. I research topics for homework, and I also access the school website and submit my homework online. It's also great for messaging my friends.

I used to have a desktop computer. Although it was powerful, it was very slow and it didn't have much storage. Despite its small size, the laptop is lightning-quick and has a massive 1 TB hard drive.

 Unfortunately my parents are always telling me to get off the computer. They think that teenagers should spend less time interacting with people via a screen and more time talking face-to-face.

I'd be interested to hear what you think about this. Should we spend less time at our computers?



Comments

  1. I love my new PC! It's an all-in-one desktop with a widescreen display. It's a really up-to-date model, despite the fact that I got it second-hand on eBay. It's bright green with a black keyboard and a wireless mouse.
    Until now, I've always used my mom's old laptop. The screen was much smaller and the operating system was old so it was often impossible to download new software. And it had a lot less memory than my new computer.
    I agree that teenagers rely a lot on computers, although I don't really think it's a serious problem. And anyway it's difficult to say what we could do about it.
    What do you think? Do you agree with me? Have you bought a new PC recently? What's it like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment